Thursday, November 12, 2009

How did I miss this?

How on earth did I miss the site Happy Bambino after two babies since 2007?  This is a site after my own heart, encompassing breastfeeding, babywearing and earth friendly products for mama and baby.  Plus if you are local to the area- Madison, Wisconsin, you can go in for workshops on labor and delivery (including prenatal yoga!), breasfeeding, infant massage, signing, cloth diapering and an array of other pertinent topics! Wow!!!! The prices on items from nursing bras to slings are very competitive.  The site is going on my 'Cool With Me' list for sure. 

Right now the store/site is having a slew of giveaways, celebrating 5 years in business.  Way to go! I am looking forward to getting to know this site better!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.