Monday, October 17, 2011

Ohmylanta!!

Psst. Lovelies, I have recently become an addict.  I was warned. I was warned that this addiction is worse than crack, but I took it on. I took it on and now I am full fledged addicted to....




Pinterest. OMG!!! Where has this site been all my life? It is hands down, the best.site.evarrrrrrr!!!! Projects and tutorials and funny stuff, oh my! The website is basically a snapshot of internet stuff that you like.  So you 'pin' them on your theme boards and then your pins (interests) are shared.  You can follow friends, like others' pins and so forth.  All I can say is wow. Yay! Wow.  Check the site.  YOu've been warned.  Follow me into the depths of craftiness and DIY home decor.  You will not regret it.  Or maybe you will.....

2 comments:

Tia Thompson said...

Hi, my name is Tia and I am a pinterest addict LOL

Abby C. said...

Welcome, Tia! LOL

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.