Sunday, July 25, 2010

the bzz on mascara.....

Hello lovelies,
I recently recieved a tube of mascara to try out from BzzAgent.  A lovely purple tube of Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion arrived the day after I bought a new tube of a different brand (I had a great coupon) and had gotten my eyebrows threaded.  So what else is there to do besides a product comparison? ;) I put the Covergirl on my right lashes (your left) and the other mascara on my left (your right).

The result? From both brands, long, full lashes that were not clumpy! Gotta love that! I think they both looked great however it took me a couple of layers of the Covergirl to get the same result as the other brand.  I felt like my lashes were plumpy without looking fake- ya dig? I don't mind spending the couple of minutes to get the look that I want with the Covergirl at all.  At the end of my work day, my lashes still look great and nothing has dripped or smudged.  I live in the desert so trust me, I know all about drippy and melty looking!
Lashes look long to me! What do you think?

disclosure- i did recieve a free Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara from Bzzagent!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.