Monday, August 2, 2010

muahahahahahahaha!!!!

Did you get my Dr. Evil laugh? I am actually giddy with excitement because Yo Gabba Gabba is coming to the PHX and I got tickets.  Just call me mom of the year.  Yes lovelies, the entire YGG crew will visiting in December at the Dodge theater downtown.  I haven't told the girls yet because being 7 months pregnant, I don't think that I could take the constant questioning about what day we're going (it's only August!)  As parents, hubby and I screen what our children watch and this is one show that we are happy to have playing on our television. 
So local lovelies, get your calendars marked for what you know will be a most rockin' family event! This is a nationwide tour, so definitely watch for the show in your area as well!!! I am personally hoping that The Roots will make a special appearance at the Phoenix show.  'Lovely Love My Family' is my absolute favorite YGG song!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.