Friday, February 4, 2011

Gum Anyone?

Ah Facebook, you've done it again.  When my oh-so lovely Sorority sister posted on her Facebook status that she would be handing out packs of yummy gum all weekend at a function for her work, I had to know what gum was this dazzling.   So, I asked her to send me some to review!
The new gum line by Trident is called 'Vitality' and it was launched in December 2010.  I had not seen it in stores until yesterday.  This gum is absolutely yummy- I tasted all three flavors and each one was unique.  Did I mention that it was yummy?  I was skeptical at first because of it being a soft centered gum because in my experience, soft centered gum lasts about 8 minutes with me.  Seriously.  However, each of the flavors of Vitality lasted at least 45 minutes with full flavor intact.  I am impressed.  The three flavors are 'Vigorate,' (with vitamin C) 'Rejuve' (with mint and white tea) and 'Awaken,' (with ginseng), so each has its own flavor and purpose. All I know is that it tastes great. Go get some. 
I was not paid in any way for this review.  I wanted to taste this gum and share the love.  Thank you Lori for sending some my way! Skee Wee!

1 comments:

Monica J. said...

Great review Abi! I will definitely have to try this gum out now! keep em comin!

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.