Monday, April 18, 2011

Time ain't on my side......

Lovelies, it was a busy weekend. It's tough for us to recover from busy weekends, especially when it involves laundry or dishes.  Right now, I am staring at an enormous pile of (clean) laundry that needs to be ironed.  I don't mind ironing, but wherrrrrrrrrrrrre is the time?? Who wants to iron after a full day of work?  Hubby does an amazing job of keeping laundry and dishes under control but I feel like I need to be more involved with it.  I need to be more involved with laundry and excercise.  Laundry, excercise and more reading to my children.  Ah, time.  I need to be more organized with it in such a way that I can get things done and get to bed at a decent hour.  How do you maintain this lovelies?  Is it easier said than done for you? I have a day planner that I love, but I barely make it through my daily 'to do' lists.  Tell me how you do it, oh wise ones!

1 comments:

Tia Thompson said...

Well I too struggle with this problem as you know. I cant tell you the amount of times I've stated intentions of making a chore list and it has yet to happen. I too am a victim of creating a longggggggggggggg to do list with impossible realities of completing it in a day. What I've learned is that you have to be realistic and focus on whats most important. I dont mind washing clothes but i HATE folding, ironing, and putting away. So now everyone chips in with that. Even though it PAINS me to see clothes not "properly" folded and towels not put in the right order, im glad its done in the end. Ok well I tend to go behind them, fix it and complain but thats besides the point lol.

With your creativity and my organizational skills i think we can come up with a fun, complete, and unique chore system for our supersized families. What do you think? Are you game??

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.