Sunday, November 27, 2011

OMG

Really though? I do believe that my computer crashed around this time last year right, lovelies? Well, it has happened yet again.  Only this time, I don't think it officially crashed.  I think I just got a bad virus.  Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.  This is some ridiculousness! Of course, my warranty expired ummm, last month. Yeah. So now, I've got to fine someone to get rid of the virus.  I used up my one 'get out of jail free' card last year.  Time to pay up.  Bah.  
The good news is that I copied all of my  pictures to a external hard drive about 10 days ago, so there.  My pictures are really what I would have cried over, had they been lost. 
Have you ever lost digital pictures, lovelies? What did you do?

1 comments:

JennSchut said...

I lost pictures, I cried. I lost thanksgiving photos from last year. thought I uploaded them, but never did, now I'm crazy about my hard drive syncs!

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.