Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome winter?

Lovelies, can I just rejoice in the fact that the weather has finally dropped below 70 degrees?  Yes.  I live in a state of perpetual summer and so I am thrilled that I can wear boots and long-sleeved shirts without looking completely out of place.  My Canadian and East Coast friends would be laughing at me right now because 70 degrees is cause for celebratory shorts and flip flops in their worlds.  To me, 70 degrees means I can turn off my air conditioner and leave my thermostat off for the next few weeks before turning on the heat.  My children act like they've never seen my feet in socks before.  I put some on the other day and S3's eyes lit up! 'Mom! You're wearing socks?' LOL.  Yes lovelies, I am thrilled.  Off to find my toque and scarf. 

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.