Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So I got a book called


'How To Never Look Fat Again- over 1000 ways to dress thinner without dieting' by Charla Krupp, a couple of weeks ago to review.  It came in the mail and I was like well, I'll get to it (the first trimester pregnancy exhaustion is kicking my heinie!).  So one day last week, I sat down at the kitchen table to eat a snack and there the book was sitting.  I opened it and could not put it down. 
WOW! It's not a book that you would read from cover to cover in one sitting, but it is very easy reading with a lot (I mean a ton) of great photos to give you examples of what you should/should not be doing.  It is arranged so that you can pick your 'problem area,' learn how to dress it in order to look thinner and move on.  There are some amazing tips and tricks to use to look slimmer (no, you probably won't get to look as thin as Kate Moss, but you may be able to give her a run for her money!)  I was happy to see a picture of the author and she is a woman with curves.  Very refreshing, although I kind of see mainstram media going from uber skinny to curvier women.  All I need Charla Krupp to do now is to write this book again and include preggos! haha. Overall, I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone who does not have the patience to diet but has the patience to shop.  Well worth the read.

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.