Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can I Bzz you?

I'm not sure is you know this, but I am a Bzz Agent.  I have been an agent for about 4 years now, getting cool stuff to review and submitting review for fun prizes and points.  It's a company that companies hire to conduct word of mouth campaigns to get word out about products or services. 
Well, the latest product that I was sent was the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner.  I got the product along with coupons.  Very cool.  Now I should say that in my house we love all things 'Scrubbing Bubble' related because of the fact that this product works so well.  The Automatic Shower cleaner was no exception.  After just a few days of use, we noticed a much cleaner shower.  Yay for a clean shower and the only thing we had to do was press a button!
Pros:
1. All you need to do is press a button.
2. Gets things clean without you having to do anything but #1.
3. Battery operated so you don't have to worry about getting electrocuted!
4. It's a Scrubbing Bubbles product, so you know it works!

Cons:
1. For me, even though I knew the spray would start after I pressed the button, it always startled me. Again, it is probably just my issue. ha!
2.   I only had one.  I have more than one bathroom.

But does it work?
YES! I highly recommend it.  Plus, I can put the empty refill containers in the recycle bin. 

I am sure that my teenage son would love one of these for his bathroom just so he can minimize his chore workload, however he already has a brand new can of Scrubbing Bubbles under his sink. I am thinking that I will be keeping the Automatic Shower Cleaner in my bathroom.  Besides, having him actually wipe the already clean shower wall helps to build character. ;)

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.