Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Soooooo....

Hubby is not convinced that S4 is a girl.  He says that he has a 'feeling.'  Couple that with the fact that my coworkers keep commenting on the fact that I am carrying like I am having a boy, along with various predictions from other friends.  So,  due to the fact that I need to know, we have another ultrasound scheduled.  Yes lovelies, I am a control freak who needs to be able to plan things, so I made an appointment for next week.  Also, the pictures from the first ultrasound were pretty crappy (my fault for drinking orange juice- how was I to know that the stuff is like caffeine and a Red Bull to the baby?) Already, the suspense is killing me because I am still convinced that S4 is another girl.  Grab some popcorn and stay tuned lovelies!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.