Sunday, September 12, 2010

DIY foaming hand soap.

Tired of waiting on a Bath and Body Works sale so that you can get their foaming hand soap? Wait no more lovelies, as I have come accross an amazing (and green) recipe so that you can make your own!! I am probably totally late to the party on this one and I don't know about you, but even though I love the BBW foaming soap, I find myself diluting it just so the scent is not so strong.  Hubby can't use it because even me diluting it, he has an allergic reaction to the smell.   With this super easy recipe, you can choose your own scent and strength.  YUM!

You want the recipe? Do ya? Lovelies, it really works.

So we have the green factor, using earth friendly ingredients plus we're recycling the empty BBW foaming soap bottles.  Pretty decent deal! I made two bottles this morning using Dr. Bronners.

Let me know if you try it! Leave a comment about how it works for you!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.