Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another birthday....

Lovelies, it's Friday on the East Coast and so I am doing this post right now (even though it's only around 10pm here on the West Coast).  S2 is 6 years old today- July 22 on the east coast. ;)  *sigh*  My first little girl is now my big girl who will always be my little girl.  Time has flown by so fast.  I can't believe how grown she is, how beautiful she is, how smart she is and how much she loves (almost!) everyone she encounters.  S2 is such a great big sister and a fun little sister, although I know S1 haaaaaates when she is in his room.  She is his first sibling and they share a special bond even though they are 8 years apart. 
So, here is to my sweet S2.  A child who is a wonderful daughter, an amazing sister, a well loved granddaughter, a friend, a comedienne, a teacher and a kid who looks nothing like me but is every bit of me.   I love you little girl!!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.