Friday, July 29, 2011

Woo! This week flew by fast lovelies.  S4 is teething and has been miserable despite the amber teething necklace. So, I have been fueled by coffee.  Coffee and Nutella.  Don't worry- I balanced it out with proteins and produce from the co-op.  Will be making a serious effort to go to bed early this coming week because school starts *gasp* the week after that. 
Back to the teething issue- S4 has been feverish, clingy, wimpery and of course she has not been sleeping well.  So I made an Allspice necklace.  Yes, Allspice.  Of course I looked up 'teething' on my favorite home remedy site, then did a bit or research.  I ended up with this blog, that has some background information on why Allspice works and even a tutorial on how to make the necklace! I'm not a jeweler by any means, so S4's necklace is made with dental floss because I couldn't get the elastic thread wouldn't fit through the eye of my needle. Yes. I used dental floss. So right now as I type, S4 has had the necklace on for about an hour and seems relatively back to normal.... I'll keep you posted and let you know when her first tooth comes in!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.