Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My shoes....

FIT!!!

Lovelies, I bought a couple of pairs of shoes while I was pregnant with S4- a pair of Frye heels and a pair of Ugglebo clogs. Neither pair fit until today.  Oh my goodness. I didn't think that my feet had swelled up that much, that early! I bought the Frye heels about 3 months into my pregnancy and my heel was completely over the edge.  With the Ugglebo clogs, I couldn't get my foot in even halfway! Talk about sad.  I couldn't bring myself to return either work of art. ;) I was so happy that I ended up buying a pair of shoes today at my favorite 'buy new and used' store.  Lovelies, I scored a pair of olive green BCBG zapatos for..... wait for it........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$4.99!!!!!!! (but really free because I had a merchandise credit for items I brought in). Yes honey, ever so slightly used BCBG olive green heels. 

You have no idea how happy I am. Now I have to re-learn how to walk correctly in heels after being in flats for so long! LOL.

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.