Thursday, November 25, 2010

There, I said it Thursday....

I am thankful for so many things. My God, my moody husband, my loud and happy children, my lovely parents, my great brothers, my friends, my home, my job, my naughty dogs, coffee, my lovely blog readers and the list goes on. This year brought three significant and wonderful new people into my life and I love them all.  I am also thankful for trials that come my way- they teach me lessons including appreciation, patience and how to grow as a person. I am thankful for every blessing that has come my way both big and small, even though I don't always ackowledge them. 
So, Happy American Thanksgiving. I thank you and love you all.  There, I said it. <3

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.