Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is it holiday picture time already?

Oh my goodness lovelies, it is not even mid November yet and I am dreading the holiday family portrait.  We have not been very diligent over the years in taking family photos- alright, who am I kidding; we haven't taken a decent family picture since S2 was little (uh yeah, early 2006?).  Tragic!!!  Well, all that is about to change. I have recently discovered Shutterfly and all its photo goodness.  For years, we have wrestled with what card to send/do we send a 'family update/Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, etc and Shutterfly has not made it any easier with their amazing variety of holiday and winter themed stationary, but at least you get to look at fun things and get great ideas!  Go ahead, browse all of the yumminess.  I'll wait.  



Let me tell you that Shutterfly has rescued me from the depths of photo madness, thanks to their awesome discount codes.  I have been able to print out all my digital photos from the last two years for under $40! Yes lovelies.  I love to take pictures, so getting them all printed was no small task.  Due to the fact that I have yet to decide on what photos to put on our Holiday greeting card, I might just opt into making a photo calendar- that way, I can dazzle you with how cute my children are for all of 2011. No? Ok then, my favorite (because it's pretty and there are a lot of us in my family) is Mod Merry Ornament.  Flat cards with enough photo spots for everyone and enough space for me to be short and sweet with the greeting!  You know I am going to add matching address labels because we have to coordinate!

Now all I have to do is get the pictures taken.  Wish me luck! Hahaha!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.