Sunday, March 27, 2011

My PSA for the week.

Spring is here lovelies, which means summer is around the corner.  Now is the time to get your feet in order. Please make sure to use adequate lotion and appropriate nail polish (if you wear polish).  Also, if your toes go over the front of your sandals, it's time for a bigger pair of shoes.  :p
I will tell you that as a mother of 4, it is sometimes difficult to carve out time to care for your feet but trust me, they (your feet) will thank you.  A nice little pedicure can go a long way and can help you feel rested and feeling sassy! I found a cool DIY pumpkin foot scrub, which I will be trying this week.  I love anything that has pumpkin involved!
Looking forward to the summer (not the heat though!) with my at least my feet looking decent! ;)

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.