Sunday, March 20, 2011

This weekend!

This weekend was decent, lovelies! Hubby and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary, we took the kids to a festival for the sister cities to Phoenix (which included my hometown of Calgary!), I did laundry and made a most divine wild rice salad, we went to a birthday party, ate cotton candy and to top it off, hubby grilled.  Yum. Really don't want to go to work tomorrow!

This is my take on a recipe I got from Ani Phyo.  I didn't have any corn, but I put a splash of agave nectar in for a bit of sweetness and it was delightful.  Of course, S1 was the only one who tried it.  S2 and S3 are cornballs and respectfully declined the invitation to taste.  S2 looked at the salad and said 'my grandma would eat that!' LOL. Yes honey, grandma would absolutely eat this salad!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.