Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coupon Thursday!!!

Alright good people, I love coupons.  I use them and have actually learned a lot about store coupon policies, 'stacking,' how to organize and when to use them in order to get the best possible deal.  I don't have a big binder, but I do have a coupon wallet.  I have seen some really great ways to organize coupons according to store, item, discount, etc. I will post ideas (and who came up with them) as I blog.

There are a TON of wonderful blogs devoted to nothing but amazing deals and super coupon scenarios.
Two of my favorite blogs on coupons, deals and scenarios are It's Hip to Save and The Krazy Coupon Lady.

For awesome printables, start with www.coupons.com (link on the right sidebar!).  I'm not sure about your local grocery stores, but my local Fry's is making all coupon values $1, which is fab if your manufacturer's coupon is 35cents or something like that.  I can usually get out of the store saving about 50% on my groceries between coupon and my Fry's card.  Not too shabby!

If you are new to couponing, start slow.  It can get overwhelming.  I can't understand why people would shop without coupons, especially with how expensive even the essentials are!

Do you coupon?  Tell me about your experiences!

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.