Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Princess and The Frog

Today, my Mom, the girls and I went to see 'The Princess and the Frog.'  Loved every second of it.  I had originally planned to take the girls myself, but then I remembered how special I felt when my Mom took me to see Cinderella when I was a little girl.  This was the first movie theater experience for the girls (2 and 4) and they soaked in every second.  It was so much fun to watch their eyes get wide as the movie started. It was magical.  They ate buttered popcorn and were mesmerized through the entire hour and 34 minutes.  Mom even stayed awake! haha.

After the movie, we walked around a craft fair in the outdoor mall where the movie theater is.  So fun! The weather was perfect.  Mom treated me to a peppermint plant.  A wonderful time was had by all. My only bummer was that I was too lazy to grab the O&A from the car! S3 wanted to be carried while we walked around!

Pics from the craft fair:


 
 
Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.