Thursday, December 10, 2009

Too Through Thursday

We're changing up today's Thursday theme.  I am too through with this week! I am so ready for the weekend.  I was going to take S2 and S3 to see "The Princess and the Frog" but I decided to wait until next weekend so that my mom will be able to join us.  So we'll make it a 'generations' day with lunch and some pictures. :)  I remember when my mom took me to see Cinderella when I was little.  I want this to be just as magical for the girls. 

So what will I be doing this weekend? I may just sneak out of the house under the guise of shopping to go see 'Precious.' Then I'll go shopping. (The last movie I saw in the theater was 'Ray.' Tragic!)  A friend of mine is having a Mary Kay party, so I may check that out as well. 

What are you up to this weekend?

0 comments:

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.