Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh Canada!

This morning, hubby was making breakfast for the family.  I took the maple syrup (brought to us by our lovely friends in Calgary!) out of the fridge.  So when we sat down to breakfast, he says to me 'I know your daughter is half Canadian. She would drink that maple syrup out of a cup if she could. You Canadians put maple syrup on everything.'  So I laughed and asked him to pass me the syrup.  
Who doesn't love syrop d'erable? It's funny because I love maple syrup, but I don't like maple-flavored syrup.  Just like I love watermelon, but I loathe watermelon flavored anything! Weird? Do you have aversions like this? Tell me I am not the only one! ;)

2 comments:

♥ Joanna said...

banana flavoring and peanut butter flavoring = the WORST! nothing is better than the real thing when it comes to those 2 delicious foods!

Abby C. said...

oooooh I loathe banana flavored stuff! I remember trying banana flavored gum when I was a kid- I totally gagged!

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.