Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do you remember.....

At the verrrrry beginning of this blog when I told you that my creativity comes in spurts? Well, here's the result of the latest need to be creative;
Onesies done with stencils from the book "Stencil 101" by Eric Roth of Stencil1. The book features 25 pages that tear out so you don't have to print, cut, etc just to get a decent stencil! Plus instructions and pages of ideas.  Cool eh?  


Annnnnnnnnnnd I made some burp cloths and wash cloths with some fabric that I have been hanging onto.  I bought the flannel and chenille (with coupons!) and went to town! So we have a layer of cotton, then flannel then chenille.  Very soft and very absorbent.  What do you think?  ;) 

7 comments:

Tia Thompson said...

You know what...that's IT!! We need to get together ASAP. Are you still battling morning sickness? Once again im inspired and in aww of you ;) those onsies are the shizznit!

Abby C. said...

LMAO!!! thanks Tia! Call me for sure. All i am these days is hungry. ;) weekends are looking less hectic. bring the kids and your sewing machine!

Sweetpea4kids said...

Stopping by from UBP. Those onesies are dead cute. You did a great job.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from UBP and I am totally in love with those onesies! I especially love anything original for boys! I saw that you like taking pics and thought you might be interested that I am giving away a 16x20 photo canvas. Hop on over to enter. http://www.alittletipsy.com/

Abby C. said...

Thank you SweetPeaKnits! Like I said, my crativity comes in waves. LOL.

Hi Michelle, thank you for coming by! I will definitely check out www.alittletipsy.com to enter! :)

Chicagolandia said...

Popping by from UBP - those onesies are just adorable!

Abby C. said...

Thank you Chicagolandia! :)

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.