Monday, April 12, 2010

We love a good party!

This is one that I am thrilled to be invited to!  It's a party celebrating online friendships and commmunity.  I must say that I have made some wonderful online friends, some of which I have had the pleasure of meeting in person. So, let's party, win some prizes and make some new blogtastic friends at the same time!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

So, prizes you ask? Why yes! Check out the above link for all the details! In the meantime, I am already picking out my prizes.......  My top three picks are:  23, 49 and 1.  Other picks are 3, 2, 4, 34, 35, 74 and USC3. Party on Bloggers!!! :)

2 comments:

Moxie Momma said...

Just popping in from the UBP10 to say hello. Nice blog!

Abby C. said...

Hi Moxie Momma! thanks for stopping by! :)

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.