Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feeling kicks!

Hello lovelies! I am 15 weeks along and have been feeling little blips and movements here and there from the baby for about 3 weeks now.  Today however, the baby must've been uber hapy because I felt movement all day! EEEk! So exciting.  Ultrasound is scheduled for the first week of May.  Any bets on boy/girl? I honestly don't know this time.  My friend's 'walking ultrasound' friend said boy.  We'll see.  I've slipped up and called the baby 'she' already.  Either way, we'll find out because I need to know if I should donate the clothes that S3 is outgrowing or keep them! I.need.to.know. Hopefully S4 will be cooperative for Mommy and Daddy.  We haven't picked out a name yet but yeah, it'll start with an S. ;)

2 comments:

Tracey C. said...

Hello Abby, stopping by on the UBP blogroll! Nice to meet you and CONGRATS on "S4"!!! Such an exciting time, I hope it is well blessed! Warmth, Tracey

Abby C. said...

Hi Tracey! thank you! we are so excited. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Hi Teresa! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I will stop by and visit for sure! :)

Dresses from Shabby Apple
hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter page.